Industrial Air Contractor 9 Gal Wheelbarrow Air Compressor (CTA9090980.ES.SAN)
-- OR --
Model No. Electric Start CTA9090980.ES.SAN
This portable wheelbarrow compressor features a durable cast iron 3-cylinder pump with super high airflow, a reliable Honda GX270 OHV gasoline engine with (electric start optional), cast iron flywheel, easy-access controls and more. Ships with synthetic oil for optimum performance and long life. Dual tires and easy-grip handles offer easy mobility. This heavy-duty compressor delivers long life that customers demand.
- Super High Airflow portable produces 18.1 CFM @ 90 PSI
- 155 PSI maximum pressure for optimum tool performance
- Wheelbarrow tank design with two 4.5-gallon tanks
- High-performance cast iron 3-cylinder oil-lubricated single stage pump
- Durable 1-piece cast iron crankcase handles tough jobs
- Durable Swedish stainless steel flex leaf valves
- Shipped with synthetic oil for optimum performance and long pump life
- Splash-lubricated oil system for pump
- Heavy-duty Honda GX270 OHV 9 HP gasoline engine (electric start optional)
- Engine meets CARB emissions requirements
- Overhead valve design offers cooler, fuel-efficient operation
- Cast iron cylinder sleeve provides longer service life
- Automatic low-oil shutdown
- Automotive-style air cleaner Integrated battery tray compartment (battery sold separately)
- Air throttle cylinders
- 16in. cast iron flywheel is balanced for maximum performance Integrated control panel
- Two 1/4in. quick-connect air outlets run two tools at same time
- Liquid-filled tool and pressure gauges are easy to read
- Oil level sight glass
- Center mounted tires for jobsite mobility
- Two wheels side-by-side fit a common 12in. plank
- Balanced structural support transfers vibration to the ground
- Easy-grip handles for convenient loading and transport
- Operating tool capacity (max. users): Framers: 7–10, Roofers: 10–14
You must select the $75 lift gate option if this shipment is going to a residence (unless you can unload the 360 pound item off the back of the truck).
These deliveries are "curb-side" only that will require a signature, please read the details about curb-side, lift gate and residential freight deliveries.
Due to rising fuel costs and lack of space on shipping trucks the costs in certain areas have been affected. An "out of area" fee may be necessary. If additional funds are required to fulfill your order we will reach out to you after your order is placed and give you options including possible terminal pick up. (Read more about our shipping policy and how freight shipping works.)
Warning - California Proposition 65
This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene and Carbon Monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harms.Screen reader support enabled.This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene and Carbon Monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harms.