Industrial Air Electric Wheelbarrow Air Compressor (CTA1980854.SAN)
-- OR --
Model No. CTA1980854
The hardworking Industrial Air 8-Gallon Electric Wheelbarrow Air Compressor is specifically designed for the demanding jobsite performance contractors require. This portable wheelbarrow compressor features a durable cast iron twin-cylinder pump, a heavy-duty dual voltage induction motor, cast iron flywheel, easy-access controls.
Ships with synthetic oil for optimum performance and long life. Semi-pneumatic tire and easy-grip handles offer easy mobility. This heavy-duty compressor delivers long life that customers demand.
- Produces 5.7 CFM @ 90 PSI
- 8-gallon twin tank design
- Cast iron twin-cylinder oil-lubricated single stage pump
- Durable 1-piece cast iron crankcase
- Thermally stable cast iron cylinder body
- Aluminum head and valve plate dissipates heat
- Shipped with synthetic oil for optimum performance and long pump life
- Splash-lubricated oil system for pump
- Heavy-duty 1.9 HP dual voltage electric motor wired 120V, 15 Amp outlet
- Can be easily converted for 240V service
- 12in. cast iron flywheel is balanced for maximum performance
- Integrated control panel
- Two quick-connect air outlets run two tools at same time
- Oil level sight glass
- Semi-pneumatic tire with turf tread for easy mobility
- Easy-grip handles for convenient loading and transport
- UL and CSA certified
- Operating tool capacity (max. users): Framers: 2–4, Roofers: 3–4
You must select the $75 lift gate option if this shipment is going to a residence (unless you can unload the 200 pound item off the back of the truck).
These deliveries are "curb-side" only that will require a signature, please read the details about curb-side, lift gate and residential freight deliveries.
Due to rising fuel costs and lack of space on shipping trucks the costs in certain areas have been affected. An "out of area" fee may be necessary. If additional funds are required to fulfill your order we will reach out to you after your order is placed and give you options including possible terminal pick up. (Read more about our shipping policy and how freight shipping works.)