Iron & Oak 30 Ton Vertical Horizontal Log Splitter Torsion Axle (BHVH3018GXT)
-- OR --
This Iron & Oak BHVH3018GXT commercial grade log splitter is customizable just the way you like it. Please see the options below and build your wood splitter just how you want it. This log splitter will split firewood in both vertical and horizontal positions. This unit comes with a torsion axle system for smooth towing.
The BHVH3018GXT Iron and oak log splitter is built with top quality parts such as Brand valves and Concentric pumps. This model is powered by a commercial Honda GX270 engine. These motors are commercial rated and provide maximum efficiency, performance and power with minimal noise and emissions. Honda engines have a 3 year commercial grade warranty.
Included with this log splitter: dislodger, fenders, heavy duty log cradles and tow cables.
This log splitter is fully customizable with the following options:
- Log Dislodger - (Now Included Free) A log dislodger ejects stringy logs that stick on the wedge when it retracts. The log will hit the dislodger and self dislodge so you don't have to pull or hammer off the wood.
- Engine Guard - (Now Included Free) Bolts to the beam and protects engine from falling wood.
- Drainzit Oil Hose Kit - Drainzit oil hoses make changing oil easier and cleaner! Drainzit oil drain hoses allow you to change the oil in your small, gas-powered engine without tipping, dismounting, or modifying your engine in any way.
- Log Splitter Cover - High quality log splitter cover with draw strings to protect your investment from the elements.
See options above the big green "add to cart" button for pricing and pictures. As you select them it will build and price your splitter as you go! Questions? Feel free to contact us at 888-706-2434 for no hassle no pressure help and advice. We are here to help.
Please note these log splitters are delivered via freight truck. You will be responsible to take the crate off the back of the truck unless you select lift gate delivery as an option. Some assembly is required.
* This item may have a limited delivery area.
Due to rising fuel costs and lack of space on shipping trucks the costs in certain areas have been affected. An "out of area" fee may be necessary. If additional funds are required to fulfill your order we will reach out to you after your order is placed and give you options including possible terminal pick up. (Read more about our shipping policy and how freight shipping works.)
Warning - California Proposition 65
This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene and Carbon Monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harms.Screen reader support enabled.This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene and Carbon Monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harms.