Iron & Oak 3-Point Tractor Mount Skidder Loader Grapple (SB-06)
Call a log splitter expert at (888) 706-2434 or send us an email. Alternatively, you can chat with us.
This item has been discontinued - Not For Sale
The Iron & Oak 3 point Log Skidder is a heavy-duty grapple attachment designed for a variety of uses. Ideal for: farmers, woodlot owners, landscapers, contractors, tree services, equipment rentals, wood processors.
Recommended tractor size 20 to 60 HP range
(front weights advised for smaller sized tractors)
- Lifting capacity up to 2,000 lbs, depending on size of tractor
- Hydraulic system rated at 3,000 psi maximum
- Grapple opens to 55 inches (inside dimension) and will handle logs up to 3 feet in diameter
- Fits category 1, 2, and 3 tractor hitches
- Plumbed with 1/2" NPT (male) pipe fittings, just add hoses and couplers.
- All Pivot points have composite bearings that never need lubrication
- Designed so hydraulic lines pass through pivot points – no binding, pulling, bending, or stress on hoses
- Ships completely assembled
- Shipping weight 650 lbs.
MADE IN THE USA!
Due to rising fuel costs and lack of space on shipping trucks the costs in certain areas have been affected. An "out of area" fee may be necessary. If additional funds are required to fulfill your order we will reach out to you after your order is placed and give you options including possible terminal pick up. (Read more about our shipping policy and how freight shipping works.)
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Some (not all) of the products we carry can potentially expose you to chemicals including Benzene and Carbon Monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harms. If you have any questions you can always contact us.