Ironton Steel Firewood Rack (41418)
Limited Time Free Shipping!
This Ironton steel firewood rack helps organize woodpiles by holding firewood in a neat stack. Make the crib any length needed by adding two 2 x 4s. The raised rack design reduces damage from bugs, mold, and rot. The open-air design gets excellent ventilation, perfect for seasoning firewood.
Premium features include:
- Make rack any length by adding two 2 x 4s (not included)
- Raised rack design reduces damage from bugs, mold and rot
- Open-air design gets excellent ventilation, perfect for seasoning firewood
- Made of 1-in. tubular steel with baked-on moisture-resistant finish
- Each rack end is L. 3 5/16 in. x W 13i n. x H 44 in.
Due to rising fuel costs and lack of space on shipping trucks the costs in certain areas have been affected. An "out of area" fee may be necessary. If additional funds are required to fulfill your order we will reach out to you after your order is placed and give you options including possible terminal pick up. (Read more about our shipping policy and how freight shipping works.)
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Some (not all) of the products we carry can potentially expose you to chemicals including Benzene and Carbon Monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harms. If you have any questions you can always contact us.