JRCO Electric Broadcast Spreader For Zero-Turn Mowers (503.JRC)
The Electric JRCO Broadcast Lawn Mower Fertilizer Spreader attaches to your mower or utility vehicle, increasing productivity with an accurate spread pattern at higher ground speeds. The heavy-duty broadcaster is ideal for spreading all types of granular and pelletized fertilizer, seed, and ice-melting pellets.
The JRCO Broadcast Spreader is made of corrosion-resistant materials, stainless steel, and engineered plastics. The polyethylene hopper has a 2.2 cubic foot or 120-pound capacity. An electronic speed control accurately maintains spread pattern widths from 5-24 feet. A sealed, quick-disconnect wiring harness is included for hook-up to the mower's battery.
JRCO offers three electric broadcast fertilizer spreader models. Model 503 has a foot-operated gate for mid-mount zero-turn mowers. The JRCO 504 spreader has a push-pull cable gate for walk-behind and out-front mowers. The 503 and 504 broadcasters attach to the JRCO mount bar with four clevis pins. Model 504U for utility vehicles has a longer push-pull cable and attaches to the JRCO 1-1/4" hitch receiver mount on the front or back.
**This product requires a special mounting bar unless you already have a way to mount. The JRCO mount bar is not included. Please see the JRCO Mount Bar System listing to determine which you will need to order. If you are not sure which mount bar you need please contact us with all your mowers information available and we can help verify which you will need.
**Optional Rush Processing - We are pleased to offer RUSH PROCESSING for in stock items. Your equipment order is guaranteed to ship from our warehouse as fast as SAME DAY or by next business day (excluding Holidays). Tracking information will be e-mailed as soon as your order is processed. You will have the ability to track your order all the way through final delivery. If we don't get it shipped out by next business day its simple, you don't get charged the rush processing fee.
- Polyethylene hopper with large capacity of 120 lbs. / 2.2 cu. ft. or 2 bags of pelletized fertilizer.
- All stainless steel, rugged tubular frame.
- Stainless steel gate design is non-gumming for easy opening and tight closure.
- Durable molded base solidly supports gate controls.
- A pattern centering control adjusts for uniform spread of various materials.
- Out front, opening gauge adjustment is easy to read for accurate settings.
- Four bladed, stainless steel fan can be removed easily for cleaning.
- Electronic speed control governs the fan speed to ensure accurate width of spread.
- Stainless steel vibrating agitator breaks up lumps and ensures superior material feed.
- JRCO engineered heavy-duty, sealed, direct drive 12 volt electric motor.
- Wiring harness with sealed, waterproof connectors and rain cap for quick connection.
- Clear view moisture cover and rear dust shield protect the mower and operator.
- Stainless bolts wedge the broadcaster in the mount, preventing any wiggle.
- Stainless steel bumper protects the motor and fan.
- The JRCO mount bar allows height adjustment of the broadcaster.
- Optional (for purchase) stainless screen sifts lumps from bulk fertilizers.
- Optional (for purchase) side deflector kit with plastic cup and stainless steel brackets fits all JRCO models.
- Optional extension wire harness for mounting speed control near operator.
Due to rising fuel costs and lack of space on shipping trucks the costs in certain areas have been affected. An "out of area" fee may be necessary. If additional funds are required to fulfill your order we will reach out to you after your order is placed and give you options including possible terminal pick up. (Read more about our shipping policy and how freight shipping works.)
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Some (not all) of the products we carry can potentially expose you to chemicals including Benzene and Carbon Monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harms. If you have any questions you can always contact us.
Had used pull behind spreaders for last 15 years with limited success. Price of products has increased significantly over the past few years and was looking for a more reliable product. This product worked great for 110 lbs of fertilizer and 400 lbs of grass seed
Great to hear Ken! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we appreciate it.