JRCO Spot Sprayer with Wand (300.JRC)
Call a log splitter expert at (888) 706-2434 or send us an email. Alternatively, you can chat with us.
JRCO Spot Sprayer (300.JRC)
JRCO’s Spot Sprayer attaches to the JRCO front mount system with just four clevis pins for easy spot spraying. The JRCO Spot Sprayer allows you to spot spray weeds from the comfort of your mower. No more lugging a backpack sprayer to get those few problem weeds. A low-profile design allows for good visibility.
The 6-gallon capacity tank and momentary spray switch allow for an instant spray to make weed elimination efficient. The electric pump runs off the mower’s battery. Available with or without optional wand that allows spraying along edging or fence lines.
**This product requires a special mounting bar unless you already have a way to mount. The JRCO mount bar is not included. Please see the JRCO Mount Bar System listing to determine which you will need to order. If you are not sure which mount bar you need please contact us with all your mowers information available and we can help verify which you will need.
- Spot spray weeds from the comfort of your mower
- Low profile design allows for good visibility
- 6-gallon capacity tank with single 145° anti-drip nozzle
- Weather resistant, momentary, low profile spray switch has 6' lead for main nozzle operation, allows for an instant spray to make weed elimination efficient and comes with Velcro strips for mounting in a convenient location by the operator
- 1 GPM pump runs oﬀ the mower’s 12-Volt battery supply at 10-20 PSI and is mounted behind front plate protecting it from damage; weather resistant connectors are included
- 12' spray hose and trigger operated wand with an adjustable cone pattern is included and allows for spraying along edging or fence lines
- Attaches to JRCO Front Mount Bar System (sold separately) with just four clevis pins
- 25 lbs (Model 300.JRCO – with hose and wand)
Warranty: 90 Day Limited
Due to rising fuel costs and lack of space on shipping trucks the costs in certain areas have been affected. An "out of area" fee may be necessary. If additional funds are required to fulfill your order we will reach out to you after your order is placed and give you options including possible terminal pick up. (Read more about our shipping policy and how freight shipping works.)
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Some (not all) of the products we carry can potentially expose you to chemicals including Benzene and Carbon Monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harms. If you have any questions you can always contact us.