Free Shipping - No Sales Tax Most States!
The Kindling Cracker makes cutting kindling safer, quicker, and easier. Simply place a piece of firewood inside the cast iron safety ring, and strike with a blunt object such as a hammer, mallet, or another piece of wood, driving the wood down onto the splitting wedge for a quick, easy split.
- A safe and easy way to make kindling with no moving blade or sharpened object passing by your hands
- Splits firewood with less force than a standard axe
- 6.5in. inside dia. top ring; 12in. height
- Shipping weight 10.6 LBS
- Made of high-quality cast iron in Australia
- Virtually maintenance-free
- Bolt holes for permanent mounting
- Great for indoor or outdoor use
- Can be used in temperatures down to -70°C (-94°F)
- Shop in complete confidence knowing this solid cast iron tool is backed by a 5-year limited warranty.
Due to rising fuel costs and lack of space on shipping trucks the costs in certain areas have been affected. An "out of area" fee may be necessary. If additional funds are required to fulfill your order we will reach out to you after your order is placed and give you options including possible terminal pick up. (Read more about our shipping policy and how freight shipping works.)
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Some (not all) of the products we carry can potentially expose you to chemicals including Benzene and Carbon Monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harms. If you have any questions you can always contact us.