Kushlan Electric Direct Drive Cement Mixer, 6-Cubic ft. Drum, 3/4 HP (600DD)
Call a log splitter expert at (888) 706-2434 or send us an email. Alternatively, you can chat with us.
Kushlan Electric Direct Drive Cement Mixer (600DD)
The Kushlan electric direct drive 600 series mixer is durable, and made of the highest quality materials to ensure the life of the mixer. Featuring flat free tires, this wheelbarrow mixer offers a 3/4 HP electric motor providing 28 rotations per minute. The 6-cubic ft. capacity drum holds up to 280 lbs. Or 4 – 70lb. bags of premixed concrete. The polyethylene drum is resistant to dents, cracks, and rust, while being easy to clean.
*Stand is not included, this is an optional accessory.
- CE, UL and CSA approved
- Kushlan cement mixer 600DD has a steel frame, blades, telescoping handles and a dent & crack-resistant polyethylene drum.
- It can hold premix concrete up to 280 lb.
- It has a pin locking system for limited access.
- The drum has a 3/4 hp, 120V, capacitor-start, brushless motor to provide a maximum rotational speed of 28 rpm.
- This mixer has polyurethane-made, flat-free tires with rigid axles for easy transportation.
- Brand - Kushlan
- Axle Type - Rigid
- Drum Dia - 28"
- Drum Material - Polyethylene
- Frame - Heavy Gauge Steel
- Motor - 115V Direct Driveeeee
- Horsepower - .75HP Electric
- Wheel Dia - 13.25"
- Wheels - Flat Free Rubber
- Dim's - L 50" W 29" H 46"
- Operating Weight 107 lbs.
Due to rising fuel costs and lack of space on shipping trucks the costs in certain areas have been affected. An "out of area" fee may be necessary. If additional funds are required to fulfill your order we will reach out to you after your order is placed and give you options including possible terminal pick up. (Read more about our shipping policy and how freight shipping works.)
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Some (not all) of the products we carry can potentially expose you to chemicals including Benzene and Carbon Monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harms. If you have any questions you can always contact us.