LogOX 3-In-1 Forestry Tool (1002)
Call a log splitter expert at (888) 706-2434 or send us an email. Alternatively, you can chat with us.
Flat Rate Shipping!The patented LogOX 3-in-1 Forestry MultiTool combines three fundamental forestry hand tools; the unique 21” LogOX Hauler, 40” Cant Hook, and 40” Timberjack, into a versatile force multiplier for your chainsaw, log splitter, or portable sawmill.
The LogOX Hauler forms the base of this modular tool and lets you lift, move, and roll logs without having to bend over, which has been scientifically proven to reduce back strain by 93% and arm strain by 76%, compared to lifting log rounds by hand. Three Swing-Lock connection pins quickly convert it into either a 40” cant hook or timberjack, to roll or lift logs prior to bucking them with a chainsaw. This technique helps prevent bar pinch, dangerous kickbacks, and chain damage caused by accidentally running your chain into the ground.
This multipurpose design is also an exceptional value, delivering the utility of three different forestry hand tools, sold separately for far more, into a single multiuse, compact, and portable package. The LogOX is hands down the best forestry hand tool in a modern wood cutter’s arsenal.
The LogOX is a handcrafted professional-grade tool, guaranteed for life, and proudly manufactured in the USA from American steel and hardwood. Through a partnership with the non-profit organization Tree-Nation, with every 3-in-1 Forestry MultiTool sold, LogOX will plant one tree to help create habitats for wildlife and restore the environment in deforested areas around the world.
- ✓ 21" LogOX HAULER - Quickly engage, lift, and move log rounds or split pieces without continually bending over, swinging a pulp hook, or pickaroon. This mechanical advantage saves your back by reducing back strain up to 93 percent! The ergonomic, EZ-grip horizontal hardwood handle also makes this tool a great short cant hook for rolling logs.
- ✓ 40” CANT HOOK - A cant handle extension easily attaches to the Hauler for extra leverage. The sharp precision ground hook tip and beveled toe design helps securely grip and roll logs up to 32” in diameter. Tree care work results in a high percentage of back related injuries, but with the LogOX Hauler you can save time, money, and your back.
- ✓ 40" TIMBERJACK - Quickly lift smaller logs (up to 12" diameter) off the ground. This forms a solid elevated cutting platform, in order to prevent chain damage from ground strikes, bar pinch, and dangerous kickback. T-bar attaches easily using clevis pins, without additional tools.
- ★ PATENTED - PROUDLY MADE IN USA & GUARANTEED FOR LIFE- We offer a 100% Ironclad Lifetime Warranty against manufacturer's defect. Made from a rugged, hollow frame, American steel construction you can trust.
- ★ GREAT VALUE - The LogOX’s multifunction design combines normally over $300 worth of the best forestry tools in a woodsman's arsenal into a single compact, portable, 12.0 lb. package. Saving you time, money, and storage space. If you use a chainsaw, log splitter, or portable sawmill, the LogOX is a must have! LogOX accessories like the Hauler Holster, PickOX Pickaroon Attachment, and CarryOX Bag are sold separately, or together as part of the LogOX Forester Package.
LogOX Hauler Holster - Hands free convenience when operating equipment while using your LogOX Hauler. This custom designed holster works in tandem with your LogOX Hauler, enabling you to quickly switch back and forth between using the Hauler to work with a splitter, chipper, or sawmill and operating it.
Made from heavy gauge steel with a rust resistant epoxy powder coating, and a sturdy professional grade American leather backing. This leather-backed LogOX Hauler holster is compatible with standard-width belts. Made in the USA of American made components.
CarryOX Bag - The bag that easily fits three forestry tools into your passenger seat. Based on our customers' feedback and requests for a convenient bag to carry around their LogOX and other gear, we worked with an American textile manufacturer to make the CarryOX Bag! Measures 1,260 Cubic Inches of internal space 6"W x 7.5" H x 28" L.
Four large internal velcro secured pockets, perfect for storing extra chains, protective chaps/PPE, hydration, and other gear. Large carrying handles allow it to be worn on both shoulders like a backpack or slung over one shoulder for easy transportation. High visibility orange design. Rugged nylon construction with an industrial grade fiberboard bottom and welded grommets maintain its shape. Made in USA!
Due to rising fuel costs and lack of space on shipping trucks the costs in certain areas have been affected. An "out of area" fee may be necessary. If additional funds are required to fulfill your order we will reach out to you after your order is placed and give you options including possible terminal pick up. (Read more about our shipping policy and how freight shipping works.)
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Some (not all) of the products we carry can potentially expose you to chemicals including Benzene and Carbon Monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harms. If you have any questions you can always contact us.