LogOX Hearth Bin Adjustable Firewood Rack (1141)
Flat Rate Shipping!
- ✓ A BETTER FIREWOOD RACK DESIGN – Standard fixed dimensional firewood rack designs are rigid and hard to position near many fireplaces, in stark contrast, the Hearth Bin has two fully adjustable side wings. This patent pending feature allows it to fit snugly up against the wall near your fireplace for convenient access, and fit onto hearths as narrow as 11 inches.
- ✓ COMPACT DESIGN- BIG CAPACITY- This firewood rack is capable of storing approximately two full WoodOX Sling (sold separately) loads of logs/firewood. Plenty to keep your fire roaring overnight! The Hearth Bin also has a convenient slot directly beneath it for storing your folded up WoodOX Sling or matches and kindling.
- ✓ PERFECT FOR YOUR FIRE – Whether you’re placing the Hearth Bin alongside a massive fieldstone fireplace, tucking it nearby your cabin’s Franklin stove, or setting it conveniently beside your outdoor copper firepit, to keep the fire (and the party) going, our attractive powder coated steel design easily adjusts its shape to perfectly fit your needs.
- ✓ EASY TO DISASSEMBLE AND STORE- Both wings are also completely removable, allowing this firewood holder to be easily disassembled and stored away in its shipping box at the end of season or transported.
- ★ PATENTED, PROUDLY MADE IN USA & GUARANTEED FOR LIFE – Designed in Vermont and proudly made of rugged American steel. To avoid home fire risk DO NOT store firewood directly against any hot fireplace or stove. DIMENSIONS – Length: 17.5" Width: 11.5" Height : 3.5" Wings fully opened: 21" One Wing in vertical: 14.5" Height of Wing from floor: 13.25"
Due to rising fuel costs and lack of space on shipping trucks the costs in certain areas have been affected. An "out of area" fee may be necessary. If additional funds are required to fulfill your order we will reach out to you after your order is placed and give you options including possible terminal pick up. (Read more about our shipping policy and how freight shipping works.)
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Some (not all) of the products we carry can potentially expose you to chemicals including Benzene and Carbon Monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harms. If you have any questions you can always contact us.