Oregon® 30-Ton 250cc Briggs & Stratton Horizontal / Vertical Log Splitter (OR30TBS-1)
Limited Time Free Shipping No Sales Tax
This Oregon 30-ton log splitter with the Briggs & Stratton™ 250cc engine allows splitting logs up to 25.5" in length.
The 3000 Series log splitter is a step up in power and performance over the 2500 Series. Delivering up to 30 tons of performance with a 12.9 cycle time. Powered by a professional grade Briggs & Stratton XR1150 engine.
More info: Oregon Log Splitter Manual
*Video provided by Oregon
Please note about residential / lift gate delivery:
You must select the $75 lift gate option if this shipment is going to a residence (unless you can unload the 450+ pound crate with something like a fork lift).
These deliveries are "curb-side" only, please read the details about curb-side, lift gate and residential freight deliveries.
Questions? Feel free to contact us at 888-706-2434.
- Oregon 30 Ton Log Splitter with Briggs & Stratton XR1150 250cc Engine
- High-strength Heavy-duty H-beam Design – Robotically welded beam with welded stripper plates and log cradles engineered to handle the high tonnage rates time and time again for years of trouble-free operation.
- Horizontal & Vertical Operation – Oregon allows flexibility for splitting logs horizontally for an assembly line approach or vertically for the thick and heavy logs.
- Log Catcher Included – All Oregon log splitters include a log catcher for easy horizontal splitting.
- Optimized Wedge – All Oregon log splitters include an optimized welded wedge with optimal knife edge and separator for efficient splitting.
- Tonnage: 30 ton
- Cycle Time: 12.9 seconds
- Engine Size: 250 cc
- Hydraulic Capacity: 6 gal
- Capacity: 25.5"
- Power Type: Gas/Hydraulic
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 year limited (engine warranty)
- Weight (with packaging): 500 Lbs
Note: Motor oil & hydraulic oil NOT included
Due to rising fuel costs and lack of space on shipping trucks the costs in certain areas have been affected. An "out of area" fee may be necessary. If additional funds are required to fulfill your order we will reach out to you after your order is placed and give you options including possible terminal pick up. (Read more about our shipping policy and how freight shipping works.)
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Some (not all) of the products we carry can potentially expose you to chemicals including Benzene and Carbon Monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harms. If you have any questions you can always contact us.
Love everything about splitter except Briggs motor is hard to start. Rather have honda
Assembly was easy, it started right up, and it operates beautifully.
Thank you Alex, Oregon makes great products. We appreciate your business!
The new 30 ton splitter works great but there’s a few hiccups , First the pressure hose they sent was to short I had to buy a new one for $40 , They have moved the ram and splitter forward towards the hitch and it’s harder to move around , then the drop down stand is solid and you can’t adjust the splitter for level , There’s no filter screen on the gas tankscreen, But WSD was wonderful to work with !