Oregon® 35-Ton 306cc Briggs & Stratton Horizontal / Vertical Log Splitter (OR35TBS-1)
-- OR --
Limited Time Free Shipping
This Oregon 35-ton log splitter with the Briggs & Stratton™ 306cc engine allows splitting logs up to 25.5" in length.
The 3500 Series log slitters provide all the power needed to split even the most knotty, stringy hard woods you can find. Powered by a Briggs & Stratton or Honda engine, you will not be disappointed.
Please note about residential / lift gate delivery:
You must select the $75 lift gate option if this shipment is going to a residence (unless you can unload the 450+ pound crate with something like a fork lift).
These deliveries are "curb-side" only, please read the details about curb-side, lift gate and residential freight deliveries.
Questions? Feel free to contact us at 888-706-2434.
- Oregon 35 Ton Log Splitter with Briggs & Stratton XR1450 306cc Engine
- High-strength Heavy-duty H-beam Design – Robotically welded beam with welded stripper plates and log cradles engineered to handle the high tonnage rates time and time again for years of trouble-free operation.
- Horizontal & Vertical Operation – Oregon allows flexibility for splitting logs horizontally for an assembly line approach or vertically for the thick and heavy logs.
- Log Catcher Included – All Oregon log splitters include a log catcher for easy horizontal splitting.
- Optimized Wedge – All Oregon log splitters include an optimized welded wedge with optimal knife edge and separator for efficient splitting.
- Tonnage: 35 ton
- Cycle Time: 12.7 seconds on average
- Engine Size: 306 cc
- Hydraulic Capacity: Up to 6.5 gal
- Capacity: 25.5"
- Power Type: Gas/Hydraulic
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 year limited (engine warranty)
- Weight (with packaging): 575 Lbs
Note: Motor oil & hydraulic oil NOT included
Due to rising fuel costs and lack of space on shipping trucks the costs in certain areas have been affected. An "out of area" fee may be necessary. If additional funds are required to fulfill your order we will reach out to you after your order is placed and give you options including possible terminal pick up. (Read more about our shipping policy and how freight shipping works.)