Strongway® Steel ATV Trailer - 1,200-Lb. Capacity - 18 Cubic Foot Trailer (46443)
Strongway® Steel ATV Trailer works well in agricultural and residential settings. 1,200 lb. weight capacity; 18 cu. ft. capacity with side rail (12 cu. ft. without side rail). The removable tailgate and foot pedal dump mechanism make it easy to load and unload the 60 in. L x 32-1/2 in. W x 13-1/3 in. H bed. Sturdy steel frame and bed with rust-resistant, UV-protected powder-coat finish. Guardrail helps keep large loads in check. The bed is mounted directly over the 3/4 in. steel axle to make dumping easy. 16 in. x 4.5–8 pneumatic tires roll smoothly over any terrain. R-pin hitch works with lawn tractors, garden tractors and ATVs.
- 1,200-lb., capacity works well in agricultural and residential settings
- Cargo area holds up to 18 cu. ft. with side rail (12 cu. ft. without side rail)
- Removable tailgate for easy loading and unloading
- Foot pedal dump mechanism allows emptying loads while hitched
- 60in.L x 32 1/2in.W x 13 1/3in.H bed
- Sturdy steel frame and bed with rust-resistant, UV-protected powder-coat finish
- Guardrail helps keep large loads in check
- Bed is mounted directly over the 3/4in. steel axle to make dumping easy
- 16in. x 4.5–8 pneumatic tires roll smoothly over any terrain
- R-pin hitch works with lawn tractors, garden tractors and ATVs
- Locking-style tailgate swings out to serve as a work surface
See this in action
Disclaimer: Product features vary over time so be sure to read the entire product description to verify the features of this product and what it includes at this time.
Due to rising fuel costs and lack of space on shipping trucks the costs in certain areas have been affected. An "out of area" fee may be necessary. If additional funds are required to fulfill your order we will reach out to you after your order is placed and give you options including possible terminal pick up. (Read more about our shipping policy and how freight shipping works.)
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Some (not all) of the products we carry can potentially expose you to chemicals including Benzene and Carbon Monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harms. If you have any questions you can always contact us.