Swisher 44 Inch Electric Start Rough Cut Tow Behind Trail Cutter (RC14544CPKA)
-- OR --
14.5 HP 12V Kawasaki Commercial Pro 44" Rough Cut
If you have a large overgrown pasture, you need the Swisher 44" Trailcutter. This mower easily attaches to your ATV or UTV and is the ultimate time saver for large jobs.
This mower will cut brush up to 3" in diameter. It features a powerful 14.5 HP (603cc) electric start Kawasaki engine, two 16" pneumatic sealant filled tires, two heavy-duty swinging blades, and a convenient single-point cutting height adjustment with a cutting range from 3” – 7”.
The remote operator control console lets you safely engage and disengage from a distance. Heavy duty work requires Swisher's heavy duty Trailcutter! U1L battery not included. Made in the USA.
This unit comes mostly assembled. Most assembly will be the tongue or pulling hitch bar and battery installation (Battery not included).
This is a Rough Cut Mower not a Finish Cut. Not intended to mow lawns such as your back yard.
For details please see the RC14544BS Owners Manual
- 12-volt electric start system (no recoil)
- U1L battery required (not included)
- 2 heavy duty hardened steel swinging blades
- Single-point cutting height adjustment
- Rear discharge for mowing overgrown and wooded areas
- Adjust left to right - position unit behind tow vehicle as needed
- Remote Operator Control Console
- Engage and disengage blades from the tow vehicle
- 16-Inch Puncture Resistant Tires
- Helps mower roll smoothly over rough terrain
New articulating hitch with 2” ball coupler
- More Durable Construction.
- Using the Top Link, the height adjustment and deck leveling is now tool-free and has infinite adjustment.
- Tool-free offset adjustment using a 3/8” clevis pin and 1/2” spring pin. The offset can quickly and easily be set to 5 possible offset positions. The spring pin locks open when adjusting for ease of use.
- A 2” ball coupler will allow a much stronger and movement friendly connection to the tow vehicle versus a pin connection.
- The hitch base spring pin can be locked open and the hitch can freely rotate and lay over the mowing deck, allowing for smaller storage space requirements for the user.
Optional Accessories (not included with mower)
These deliveries are "curb-side" only, please read the details about curb-side, lift gate and residential truck freight deliveries. Limited delivery area.
You must select the $75 lift gate option if this shipment is going to a residence (unless you can unload the 500+ pound crate with something like a fork lift).
NOT FOR SALE IN CALIFORNIA
Due to rising fuel costs and lack of space on shipping trucks the costs in certain areas have been affected. An "out of area" fee may be necessary. If additional funds are required to fulfill your order we will reach out to you after your order is placed and give you options including possible terminal pick up. (Read more about our shipping policy and how freight shipping works.)
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Some (not all) of the products we carry can potentially expose you to chemicals including Benzene and Carbon Monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harms. If you have any questions you can always contact us.