Swisher Commercial Pro 24 Inch Walk Behind Rough Cut Mower (WRC11524BSC)
-- OR --
Rugged 11.5HP/344cc Briggs & Stratton PowerBuilt™ Series Engine
- Designed with components capable of thriving in dirty conditions
- An advanced filtration system keeps the engine clear of debris
- Provides optimal and consistent output with reduced vibration
Blaze New Trails
- Go where other mowers cannot with the WRC11524BSC
- Built tough enough to clear trails, fields, ditches, etc.
- Power capable of mowing down saplings up to 1.5" in diameter
24-Inch, 1-Blade Fabricated (Welded) Mower Deck
- Heavy-duty construction with a hardened-steel blade
- The blade is enclosed for safety and has a fixed height of 4"
- Also includes front, side, and wire deflectors for added protection
- Features four-speeds with a convenient reverse gear
- Adjust the speed to meet your preference and/or application
A Handlebar Above The Rest
- Gear lever is located on the handlebars for easier adjustments
- Height is adjustable to better accommodate the operator
- Ergonomic design reduces fatigue on your hands and arms
Chevron Treaded Rubbers
- Allows you to smoothly roll over uneven and rough terrain
- Provides you with better cut quality and increased traction
UPGRADED Caster Wheels
- Flat-free solid front caster wheels are included
- Distributes weight evenly reducing effort required by the operator
- Helps improve overall maneuverability and stability tenfold
This is a Rough Cut Mower not a Finish Cut. Not intended to mow lawns such as your back yard.
These deliveries are "curb-side" only, please read the details about curb-side, lift gate and residential truck deliveries.
You must select the $75 lift gate option if this shipment is going to a residence (unless you can unload the 400+ pound crate with something like a fork lift).
Due to rising fuel costs and lack of space on shipping trucks the costs in certain areas have been affected. An "out of area" fee may be necessary. If additional funds are required to fulfill your order we will reach out to you after your order is placed and give you options including possible terminal pick up. (Read more about our shipping policy and how freight shipping works.)
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Some (not all) of the products we carry can potentially expose you to chemicals including Benzene and Carbon Monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harms. If you have any questions you can always contact us.