Titan 2" Barrel Contractor X Series Post Driver Honda GX35 (PGD2000X)
Call a log splitter expert at (888) 706-2434 or send us an email. Alternatively, you can chat with us.
Flat Rate Shipping & No Sales Tax (Most States)
Powered by a Honda GX35, 1.3hp engine this new Titan Driver is designed to be versatile. The X Series Drivers allow you to customize the driver, depending on your task by attaching handle kit(s) (PGDLHKX, PGDTHKX, PGDSHKX) providing comfort, control and safety when driving from different positions while still allowing access to the integrated top carrying handle. This X Series Contractor Grade Driver is equipped with a 2” heavy duty threaded steel barrel and cap making reducer sleeve changes fast and secure. The PDG2000X accommodates materials up to 1 7/8” diameter. Included with this driver is a One Piece, Solid Industrial Grade Poly 1” reducer sleeve (PGDWRS100X) that can handle materials up to 7/8” diameter.
*Additional Sleeves 1/2” (PGDWRS050X) and 3/4” (PGDWRS075X)
This post driver is 100% self-contained, this makes it easy to lift, move and carry. No hoses or compressors needed. Comes complete with rugged poly carry case, extra grease, and tool kit for servicing. Assembled and Serviced in the USA.
Weighs 35 lbs.
Designed to work with the Titan Comfort Grip Handle Kit (PGDLHKX), Titan Top-Throttle Kit (PGDTHKX), Titan Extension Handle Kit (PGDSHKX-15”, PGDEHKX-30”)
Offers up to 1,750 beats-per-minute
Powered by 1.3 horsepower GX35 Honda 4 Stroke Engine
High-quality sealed bearings and Viton O-rings for long tool life
Internal handle dampening springs to lesson vibration to the operator
Handles are designed for comfort
Throttle with on-off auto reset button and trigger throttle
Simple recoil pull start
Threaded barrel and cap design holds sleeve securely
One Piece, Solid Industrial Grade Poly Sleeves
Limited lifetime warranty on the hammer
- Engine warranty provided by Honda
- Weighs 35 pounds
- Offers 1,750 beats-per-minute
- Powered by 1.3 HP, Honda 4-stroke engine
- 100% Self-Contained
- High-quality sealed bearings and Viton O-rings for long tool life
- Internal dampener springs to lessen vibration to the operator
- Handles are designed for comfort
- Simple recoil pull start with trigger throttle and integrated stop button
- Limited lifetime warranty on the hammer
- 2" barrel
- Accepts posts from 1" to 1-7/8" in diameter
- 100% Self-Contained
- Made for easy, one-person operation. The need for extra hoses and power sources is eliminated.
- Designed for Comfort
- The handles are designed for comfort and all drivers are equipped with dampening springs to lessen vibration to the operator.
- Versatile and Efficient
- Multiple barrel sizes and adapter sleeves provide versatility to drive a wide variety of posts.
Due to rising fuel costs and lack of space on shipping trucks the costs in certain areas have been affected. An "out of area" fee may be necessary. If additional funds are required to fulfill your order we will reach out to you after your order is placed and give you options including possible terminal pick up. (Read more about our shipping policy and how freight shipping works.)
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Some (not all) of the products we carry can potentially expose you to chemicals including Benzene and Carbon Monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harms. If you have any questions you can always contact us.