T.M. Manufacturing products are made in Minnesota, right here in the USA. Their products are highly rated and come with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty (included with your delivery). Their products are made-to-order and ship directly from their facility in MN. Because of the size & weight of the TM Manufacturing products they are shipped via LTL freight. The delivery cost varies depending on your distance from the Northern US, whether you are shipping to a business or residence, and whether you require a lift gate delivery or not (please specify these details in the options above the 'ADD TO CART' button above).
New from TM Manufacturing the 30 and 36 inch Heavy Duty is now available with our large 4 way Splitting Wedge.
The TM Heavy Duty is the same as the TM Pro Series, minus the viewing window. It's designed to be fast at splitting big ugly rounds into pieces you can handle.
- 5" Cylinder at 3,500 PSI: 35 Ton
- 5" Cylinder at 3,000 PSI: 30 Ton
- 4.5" Cylinder at 3,000 PSI: 25 Ton
- 4.5" Cylinder at 3,500 PSI: 30 Ton
Note: The splitting tonnage depends on the skid steer you are attaching the splitter to. Above figures are only "ESTIMATED". 5" cylinder will reduce your cycle time, In most cases its not needed unless you have an older machine with a lower PSI.
These deliveries are "curb-side" only, please read the details about curb-side, lift gate and residential freight deliveries.
Questions? Feel free to contact us at 888-706-2434.
- Designed for big, large rounds of wood
- Increase speed and efficiency during wood processing
- Fast, strong and reliable
- Made proudly in the USA
- Available in 2 strokes/models
- Designed for maximum speed and efficiency
- 4.5" Cylinder for larger logs
- Flat-Faced Couplers Included
- TM Heavy Duty Skid Steer Log Splitter
- Standard 2-Way Splitting Wedge
- Universal Skid Steer mounting plate
- Hydraulic hoses and flat face couplers
- Owner's manual
Pro 30 & 36 come standard with 4.5" cylinder, you must request 5"
See a TM MFG Splitter in Action
Due to rising fuel costs and lack of space on shipping trucks the costs in certain areas have been affected. An "out of area" fee may be necessary. If additional funds are required to fulfill your order we will reach out to you after your order is placed and give you options including possible terminal pick up. (Read more about our shipping policy and how freight shipping works.)
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Some (not all) of the products we carry can potentially expose you to chemicals including Benzene and Carbon Monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harms. If you have any questions you can always contact us.