YARDBEAST 3514 - 3.5" Wood Chipper - ATV Package
Bring the chipper to any location on your property with the wide ATV towing package. This chipper is sure to pulverize branches up to 3.5 inches. This beast is powered by a reliable Kohler Command Pro 14HP with 429cc with a commercial-grade clutch included. It also boasts two Gates Hi-Power Heavy Duty belts for optimum power transfer to the rotor. The chipper is all steel built with heavy gauge sheet metal to provide long-lasting operation.
- 3.5" Chipping Capacity- Self-feeding- D2 High Chromium Tool Steel Blade- Wide ATV Towing Package with 13" x 5" x 3/4" Turf Wheels- Rotational discharge- All steel built- Commercial Grade Centrifugal Clutch- Gates Heavy-Duty Hi-Power II V-Belts- Kohler Command Pro 14HP - 429cc Engine
- Yardbeast 3514-ATV All steel chipper with Wagon Trailer Kit
- Kohler® CH440 429 CC Manual Recoil Engine with 3 year warranty on engine.
- Noram® Heavy duty professional clutch transmission with 2 Gates™High Power transfer belts.
- Operator Safety Equipment: Gloves, Safety goggles, Ear muffs included.
- Operator's Manual canister (includes User Manual, Engine's User Manual)
Kohler Command Pro Engine:
This is what it takes to be a PRO. Performance enhancing features like a heavy-duty air cleaner, forged-steel crankshaft, electronic ignition and cast-iron cylinder liner. KOHLER® Command PRO® is the standard for professional-grade power and performance.
Some of the best features include:
- Quad-Clean™ all-season four-stage cyclonic air filter – effective engine protection for tough-and-dirty conditions.
- Large-capacity fuel tank means more time working, less time filling.
- Forged-steel crankshafts and tough Stellite®-faced exhaust valves with Tufftride®-coated stems and cast-iron cylinder bores.
- Oil Sentry™ automatically shuts engine down in low-oil conditions.
This chipper is all steel fabricated and comes with a 2 year warranty. Price includes Free Shipping to lower 48 states with Liftgate Service where available.
Due to rising fuel costs and lack of space on shipping trucks the costs in certain areas have been affected. An "out of area" fee may be necessary. If additional funds are required to fulfill your order we will reach out to you after your order is placed and give you options including possible terminal pick up. (Read more about our shipping policy and how freight shipping works.)
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Some (not all) of the products we carry can potentially expose you to chemicals including Benzene and Carbon Monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harms. If you have any questions you can always contact us.