Oregon® 30-Ton 196cc Kohler SH265 Horizontal / Vertical Log Splitter (OR30TKO-1)
Limited Time Free Shipping No Sales Tax
This Oregon 30-ton log splitter with the Kohler SH265 196cc engine allows splitting logs up to 25.5" in length.
The 3000 Series log splitter is a step up in power and performance over the 2500 Series. Delivering up to 30 tons of performance with a 12.9 cycle time. Powered by a professional grade Kohler engine.
More info: Manual
*Video provided by Oregon
Please note about residential / lift gate delivery:
You must select the $75 lift gate option if this shipment is going to a residence (unless you can unload the 450+ pound crate with something like a fork lift).
These deliveries are "curb-side" only, please read the details about curb-side, lift gate and residential freight deliveries.
Questions? Feel free to contact us at 888-706-2434.
- Oregon 30 Ton Log Splitter with Kohler SH25 196cc Engine
- High-strength Heavy-duty H-beam Design – Robotically welded beam with welded stripper plates and log cradles engineered to handle the high tonnage rates time and time again for years of trouble-free operation.
- Horizontal & Vertical Operation – Oregon allows flexibility for splitting logs horizontally for an assembly line approach or vertically for the thick and heavy logs.
- Log Catcher Included – All Oregon log splitters include a log catcher for easy horizontal splitting.
- Optimized Wedge – All Oregon log splitters include an optimized welded wedge with optimal knife edge and separator for efficient splitting.
- Tonnage: 30 ton
- Cycle Time: 12.9 seconds
- Engine Size: 196 cc
- Hydraulic Capacity: 6 gal
- Capacity: 25.5"
- Power Type: Gas/Hydraulic
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 2 year limited (engine warranty)
- Weight (with packaging): 500 Lbs
Note: Motor oil & hydraulic oil NOT included
Due to rising fuel costs and lack of space on shipping trucks the costs in certain areas have been affected. An "out of area" fee may be necessary. If additional funds are required to fulfill your order we will reach out to you after your order is placed and give you options including possible terminal pick up. (Read more about our shipping policy and how freight shipping works.)
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Some (not all) of the products we carry can potentially expose you to chemicals including Benzene and Carbon Monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harms. If you have any questions you can always contact us.
We have absolutely enjoyed the splitter and has more than exceeded our expectations….thank you!
Glad to hear you are happy with your Oregon splitter. They have been the most consistent for being in stock and shipping out fast! Thanks for the business.
It’s a strong and powerful tool and so far I have been very pleased with it!!
Glad to hear you are pleased! Oregon makes a great log splitter