BravePro™ 7 Cubic Foot Steel Drum Concrete Mixer w/ Honda® GX270 Engine (BRPCM107H)
Call a log splitter expert at (888) 706-2434 or send us an email. Alternatively, you can chat with us.
BravePro™ mixers are built tough and come in a variety of models to handle any job. All BravePro™ mixers are powered by Honda® motors. The BravePro™ BRPCM107H is the little brother of the BravePro™ BRPCM109H. Brave also makes a 9 CF capacity concrete mixer with a polyethylene drum (instead of steel drum).
- Durable 1/8" thick drum with heavy-duty lip
- High abrasion welded steel drum for long life and high performance
- 14 gauge steel, ventilated engine shroud
- Steel hood latch (not rubber)
- Reinforced t-frame with 4-gussets for stability
- 3" x 4" square steel yoke
- Oversized dump wheel with handle grip for easier control while discharging material
- Cast-iron pinion tilting
- Multi-position dump latch
- Heavy-duty safety chain
- 2" ball hitch tow tongue
- Heavy-duty, one-piece, cast-iron ring gear for longer
- Engine Honda GX270
- Capacity 7 cu. ft.
- Total Capacity 8.98 cu.ft.
- Batch Capacity 1/2 Bag
- Drive System V-Belt to Gears
- Wheel Size 12" x 4.8" (High Speed)
- Drum Thickness 10 Gauge Bottom
- H x W 58" x 51"
- Tow Pole in Length 79"
- Operating Weight 790 lbs.
Due to rising fuel costs and lack of space on shipping trucks the costs in certain areas have been affected. An "out of area" fee may be necessary. If additional funds are required to fulfill your order we will reach out to you after your order is placed and give you options including possible terminal pick up. (Read more about our shipping policy and how freight shipping works.)
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Some (not all) of the products we carry can potentially expose you to chemicals including Benzene and Carbon Monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harms. If you have any questions you can always contact us.