BravePro™ 9 Cubic Foot Steel Drum Concrete Mixer w/ Honda® GX270 Engine (BRPCM109H)
-- OR --
BravePro™ mixers are built tough and come in a variety of models to handle any job. All BravePro™ mixers are powered by Honda® motors. The BravePro™ BRPCM109H is the big brother of the BravePro™ BRPCM107H. Brave also makes a 9 CF capacity concrete mixer with a polyethylene drum (instead of steel drum).
- Durable 1/8" thick drum with heavy-duty lip
- High abrasion welded steel drum for long life and high performance
- 14 gauge steel, ventilated engine shroud
- Steel hood latch (not rubber)
- Reinforced t-frame with 4-gussets for stability
- 3" x 4" square steel yoke
- Oversized dump wheel with handle grip for easier control while discharging material
- Cast-iron pinion tilting
- Multi-position dump latch
- Heavy-duty safety chain
- 2" ball hitch tow tongue
- Heavy-duty, one-piece, cast-iron ring gear for longer life
- Engine Honda GX270
- Capacity 9 cu. ft.
- Total Capacity 12.6 cu. ft.
- Batch Capacity 1 Bag
- Drive System V-Belt to Gears
- Wheel Size 13" x 6.5" (High Speed)
- Drum Thickness 10 Gauge Bottom
- H x W 63" x 51"
- Tow Pole in Length 81"
- Operating Weight 868 lbs.
Due to rising fuel costs and lack of space on shipping trucks the costs in certain areas have been affected. An "out of area" fee may be necessary. If additional funds are required to fulfill your order we will reach out to you after your order is placed and give you options including possible terminal pick up. (Read more about our shipping policy and how freight shipping works.)
Warning - California Proposition 65
This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene and Carbon Monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harms.Screen reader support enabled.This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene and Carbon Monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harms.