Brave® Hydra Buddy™ Portable Hydraulic Unit (HBH16GC)
The Hydra Buddy™ replaces tractor power for augers, conveyors, dump wagons and more. These portable power units save you time & money by using less fuel and less maintenance than a tractor.
This Hydra Buddy™ unit comes with the standard Honda® GC160 motor. The "big brother" of this unit (the HBH13GX) comes with the commercial Honda® GX160 engine.
With a 7 GPM Haldex Single-Stage Pump (900 PSI), will deliver a constant flow and pressure without spikes. Comes standard with 1/2” Stainless Steel Ports with Quick Disconnect Couplers which will minimize any downtime when changing applications.
The large 5.6-gallon hydraulic tank provides ample fluid for your applications.
2-Year Limited Warranty
- Shipping: Free (standard ground shipping)
- UPC: 011343000244
- Engine: Honda GC160
- Pump Capacity: 7 GPM
- Pump Ports: 1/2" (14 O-Ring)
- Pump Direction: Counterclockwise
- Hydraulic Fluid Type: AW32, ASLE H-150 or ISO 32
- Hydraulic Tank: 5.6 gal
- Hydraulic Tank: 3/16" Steel
- Tank Drain Port: Yes - 1/2" NPT
- Hydraulic Valve Rating: 900 PSI
- Valve Type: One-Way Detent, One Way Spring Return
- Hydraulic Valve Inlet: 3/4-14 NPT
- Hydraulic Valve Outlet: 3/4-14 NPT
- Filter Type: Parker 12AT25CN25BBN
- Quick Disconnects: ISO 7241-1 Series A
- Unit Dimensions: 27"L x 14"W x 25"H
- Weight: 133 lbs
- Warranty: 2 Year
Disclaimer: Brave® and BravePro® hydraulic power packs are not intended to be plumbed into a closed center hydraulic system
Due to rising fuel costs and lack of space on shipping trucks the costs in certain areas have been affected. An "out of area" fee may be necessary. If additional funds are required to fulfill your order we will reach out to you after your order is placed and give you options including possible terminal pick up. (Read more about our shipping policy and how freight shipping works.)
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Some (not all) of the products we carry can potentially expose you to chemicals including Benzene and Carbon Monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harms. If you have any questions you can always contact us.