BravePro® Hydra Buddy™ Portable Hydraulic Unit (HBH16GX)
Call a log splitter expert at (888) 706-2434 or send us an email. Alternatively, you can chat with us.
HBH16GX Hydraulic Power Pack - *No Sales Tax (Most States)
This BravePro® Hydra Buddy™ HBH16GX Hydraulic Power Pack is powered by a Honda® GX160 commercial engine. This unit is the "big brother" of the HBH16GC, which comes with the Honda® GC160 engine. The Hydra Buddy replaces tractor power for augers, conveyors, dump wagons and more. This portable power unit saves you time & money by using less fuel and requires less maintenance compared to a tractor.
With a 7 GPM Haldex Single-Stage Pump (900 PSI), will deliver a constant flow and pressure without spikes. Comes standard with 1/2” Stainless Steel Ports with Quick Disconnect Couplers which will minimize any downtime when changing applications.
The large 5.6 gallon hydraulic tank provides ample fluid for whatever application you need.
- Shipping: Free (standard ground shipping)
- UPC: 00011343000251
- Engine: 160cc Honda GX160
- Pump Capacity: 7 GPM
- Pump Ports: 1/2" (14 O-Ring)
- Pump Direction: Counterclockwise
- Hydraulic Fluid Type: AW32, ASLE H-150 or ISO 32
- Hydraulic Tank: 5.6 gal
- Hydraulic Tank: 3/16" Steel
- Tank Drain Port: Yes - 1/2" NPT
- Hydraulic Valve Rating: 900 PSI
- Valve Type: One-Way Detent, One Way Spring Return
- Hydraulic Valve Inlet: 3/4-14 NPT
- Hydraulic Valve Outlet: 3/4-14 NPT
- Filter Type: Parker 12AT25CN25BBN
- Quick Disconnects: ISO 7241-1 Series A
- Unit Dimensions: 27"L x 14"W x 25"H
- Weight: 133 lbs
- Warranty: 2 Year
Disclaimer: Brave® and BravePro® hydraulic power packs are not intended to be plumbed into a closed center hydraulic system
Due to rising fuel costs and lack of space on shipping trucks the costs in certain areas have been affected. An "out of area" fee may be necessary. If additional funds are required to fulfill your order we will reach out to you after your order is placed and give you options including possible terminal pick up. (Read more about our shipping policy and how freight shipping works.)
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Some (not all) of the products we carry can potentially expose you to chemicals including Benzene and Carbon Monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harms. If you have any questions you can always contact us.