Iron and Oak 26 Ton Vertical Horizontal Log Splitter Torsion Axle (BHVH2616GXT)
Call a log splitter expert at (888) 706-2434 or send us an email. Alternatively, you can chat with us.
Out of Stock: Click here for our suggested alternate model
This Iron & Oak BHVH2616GXT commercial grade log splitter is customizable just the way you like it. Please see the options below and build your wood splitter just how you want it. This log splitter will split firewood in both vertical and horizontal positions. This unit comes with a torsion axle system for smooth towing.
This BHVH2616GXT Iron and oak log splitter is built with top quality parts such as Brand valves and Concentric pumps. This model is powered by a commercial Honda GX270 engine. These motors are commercial rated and provide maximum efficiency, performance and power with minimal noise and emissions. Honda engines have a 3 year commercial grade warranty.
This log splitter is fully customizable with the following options:
- Log Tables / Cradles - HV units catch falling wood saving you from bending over and picking up split wood off the ground and splitting again. Just imagine the amount of extra times you could save from bending over picking up firewood to split again from each cord of wood? (Tip: If you don't get log cradles at least make a table to catch that wood!) Cradles are fully adjustable from flat to an upward angle.
- 4 Way Wedge - Cut your splitting time down by 66 percent. Split a round once and get 4 pieces compared to splitting 3 times for the same 4 pieces.
- Log Dislodger - (Now Included Free) A log dislodger ejects stringy logs that stick on the wedge when it retracts. The log will hit the dislodger and self dislodge so you don't have to pull or hammer off the wood.
- Engine Guard - Bolts to the beam and protects engine from falling wood.
- Fluids Package - This package includes all the factory recommended fluids for your convenience so you can get to work without having to go to the store. Package consists of 10 gallons of Mag-1 ISO 32 hydraulic fluid. 1 quart of engine oil and a 14 oz tube of Multi-Purpose Grease to lube the rail for friction-less splitting.
- Drainzit Oil Hose Kit - Drainzit oil hoses make changing oil easier and cleaner! Drainzit oil drain hoses allow you to change the oil in your small, gas-powered engine without tipping, dismounting, or modifying your engine in any way.
- Log Splitter Cover - High quality log splitter cover with draw strings to protect your investment from the elements.
See options above the big green "add to cart" button for pricing and pictures. As you select them it will build and price your splitter as you go! Questions? Feel free to contact us at 888-706-2434 for no hassle no pressure help and advice. We are here to help.
Please note these log splitters are delivered via freight truck. You will be responsible to take the crate off the back of the truck unless you select lift gate delivery as an option. Some assembly is required.
Due to rising fuel costs and lack of space on shipping trucks the costs in certain areas have been affected. An "out of area" fee may be necessary. If additional funds are required to fulfill your order we will reach out to you after your order is placed and give you options including possible terminal pick up. (Read more about our shipping policy and how freight shipping works.)
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Some (not all) of the products we carry can potentially expose you to chemicals including Benzene and Carbon Monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harms. If you have any questions you can always contact us.
I bought an Iron and Oak 26 ton splitter used from our local rental store. It looks like it's been through a war, as some knucklehead renters had dropped logs on the gas tank and scratched/banged it up like they were trying to kill it. This log splitter has a Honda engine that still starts on the first pull, and runs effortlessly like a steady old thumper. Built solid as a rock, I run it till I wear out. She works great at low throttle and will run for many hours on a single tank of gas. Splits any size log I have put in front of it. Obviously you need to be smart on how to approach bigger wood. I highly recommend this splitter if you like well made equipment that will last.
I have been in the market for a 22-27 ton log splitter for several months. Just not sure I want to spend that much on something I will use three times a year. I rented this model from my local rent-all a week ago. Unbelievable. I set the rpm just off idle to save gas. We split fresh cut ash for 6 hours straight. Never added gas until I had to return it back to the store. It ran flawless and never skipped a beat. If I could afford it, it would be in my garage right now.
I've used other log splitters that are half the price, but the old saying "you get what you pay for" holds true with this Iron & Oak log splitter. Every aspect of this machine is commercial grade. The hoses, fittings, Honda engine, ram and structure are the best I've seen. Remember, if you go cheap that's exactly what you'll get. I burn wood for heat at home, so this machine will pay for itself in a couple of seasons. I'm very happy with my purchase. Also, the options are great too. I got the engine guard, log dislodger and log cradles to enhance my log splitting experience and to save my body from unnecessary wear and tear.