Iron and Oak 26 Ton Vertical Horizontal Log Splitter Torsion Axle (BHVH2616GXT)
Out of Stock: Click here for our suggested alternate model
This Iron & Oak BHVH2616GXT commercial grade log splitter is customizable just the way you like it. Please see the options below and build your wood splitter just how you want it. This log splitter will split firewood in both vertical and horizontal positions. This unit comes with a torsion axle system for smooth towing.
This BHVH2616GXT Iron and oak log splitter is built with top quality parts such as Brand valves and Concentric pumps. This model is powered by a commercial Honda GX270 engine. These motors are commercial rated and provide maximum efficiency, performance and power with minimal noise and emissions. Honda engines have a 3 year commercial grade warranty.
This log splitter is fully customizable with the following options:
- Log Tables / Cradles - HV units catch falling wood saving you from bending over and picking up split wood off the ground and splitting again. Just imagine the amount of extra times you could save from bending over picking up firewood to split again from each cord of wood? (Tip: If you don't get log cradles at least make a table to catch that wood!) Cradles are fully adjustable from flat to an upward angle.
- 4 Way Wedge - Cut your splitting time down by 66 percent. Split a round once and get 4 pieces compared to splitting 3 times for the same 4 pieces.
- Log Dislodger - (Now Included Free) A log dislodger ejects stringy logs that stick on the wedge when it retracts. The log will hit the dislodger and self dislodge so you don't have to pull or hammer off the wood.
- Engine Guard - Bolts to the beam and protects engine from falling wood.
- Fluids Package - This package includes all the factory recommended fluids for your convenience so you can get to work without having to go to the store. Package consists of 10 gallons of Mag-1 ISO 32 hydraulic fluid. 1 quart of engine oil and a 14 oz tube of Multi-Purpose Grease to lube the rail for friction-less splitting.
- Drainzit Oil Hose Kit - Drainzit oil hoses make changing oil easier and cleaner! Drainzit oil drain hoses allow you to change the oil in your small, gas-powered engine without tipping, dismounting, or modifying your engine in any way.
- Log Splitter Cover - High quality log splitter cover with draw strings to protect your investment from the elements.
See options above the big green "add to cart" button for pricing and pictures. As you select them it will build and price your splitter as you go! Questions? Feel free to contact us at 888-706-2434 for no hassle no pressure help and advice. We are here to help.
Please note these log splitters are delivered via freight truck. You will be responsible to take the crate off the back of the truck unless you select lift gate delivery as an option. Some assembly is required.
WoodSplitterDirect.com is ShopperApproved
0 complaints in the past 5 years