Swisher 44 Inch Rough Cut Tow Behind Trail Cutter (RC11544BS)
The Swisher 44-inch 11.5 HP Trail cutter is perfect for any small or big mowing or trail cutting job. Backed by the power of 60+ years of design experience, this mower is designed to dramatically reduce mowing time. The Swisher Trailcutter easily attaches to your ATV or lawn tractor and is the ultimate time saver for large jobs.
This model RC11544BS will cut brush up to 3” in diameter. It features Two 16” pneumatic sealant filled tires, two heavy-duty swinging blades, and a convenient single-point cutting height adjustment with 4” range. The remote operator control console lets you safely engage and disengage from a distance. Heavy duty work requires Swisher’s heavy duty Trailcutter! Made in the USA!
Swivel Hitch is an optional hitch assembly that allows for easier more level mowing for fields that are off camber or rough and bumpy.
This unit comes mostly assembled. Most assembly will be the tongue or pulling hitch bar.
This is a Rough Cut Mower not a Finish Cut. Not intended to mow lawns such as your back yard.
For details please see the RC11544BS Owners Manual
- 2 heavy duty hardened steel swinging blades
- Single-point cutting height adjustment
- Rear discharge for mowing overgrown and wooded areas
- Adjust left to right - position unit behind tow vehicle as needed
- Remote Operator Control Console
- Engage and disengage blades from the tow vehicle
- 16-Inch Puncture Resistant Tires
- Helps mower roll smoothly over rough terrain
For Electric Start See - Model RC14544CPKA
New articulating hitch with 2” ball coupler
- More Durable Construction.
- Using the Top Link, the height adjustment and deck leveling is now tool-free and has infinite adjustment.
- Tool-free offset adjustment using a 3/8” clevis pin and 1/2” spring pin. The offset can quickly and easily be set to 5 possible offset positions. The spring pin locks open when adjusting for ease of use.
- A 2” ball coupler will allow a much stronger and movement friendly connection to the tow vehicle versus a pin connection.
- The hitch base spring pin can be locked open and the hitch can freely rotate and lay over the mowing deck, allowing for smaller storage space requirements for the user.
These deliveries are "curb-side" only, please read the details about curb-side, lift gate and residential truck deliveries.
Limited Delivery area. NOT FOR SALE IN CA, OR or WA.
You must select the $75 lift gate option if this shipment is going to a residence (unless you can unload the 500+ pound crate with something like a fork lift).
WoodSplitterDirect.com is ShopperApproved
0 complaints in the past 5 years