Swisher 44 Inch Rough Cut Tow Behind Trail Cutter (RC11544BS)
Call a log splitter expert at (888) 706-2434 or send us an email. Alternatively, you can chat with us.
Tow Behind Trail Cutter (RC11544BS)
The Swisher 44-inch 11.5 HP Trail cutter is perfect for any small or big mowing or trail cutting job. Backed by the power of 60+ years of design experience, this mower is designed to dramatically reduce mowing time. The Swisher Trailcutter easily attaches to your ATV or lawn tractor and is the ultimate time saver for large jobs.
This model RC11544BS will cut brush up to 3” in diameter. It features Two 16” pneumatic sealant filled tires, two heavy-duty swinging blades, and a convenient single-point cutting height adjustment with 4” range. The remote operator control console lets you safely engage and disengage from a distance. Heavy duty work requires Swisher’s heavy duty Trailcutter! Made in the USA!
Swivel Hitch is an optional hitch assembly that allows for easier more level mowing for fields that are off camber or rough and bumpy.
This unit comes mostly assembled. Most assembly will be the tongue or pulling hitch bar.
This is a Rough Cut Mower not a Finish Cut. Not intended to mow lawns such as your back yard.
For details please see the RC11544BS Owners Manual
- 2 heavy duty hardened steel swinging blades
- Single-point cutting height adjustment
- Rear discharge for mowing overgrown and wooded areas
- Adjust left to right - position unit behind tow vehicle as needed
- Remote Operator Control Console
- Engage and disengage blades from the tow vehicle
- 16-Inch Puncture Resistant Tires
- Helps mower roll smoothly over rough terrain
For Electric Start See - Model RC14544CPKA
New articulating hitch with 2” ball coupler
- More Durable Construction.
- Using the Top Link, the height adjustment and deck leveling is now tool-free and has infinite adjustment.
- Tool-free offset adjustment using a 3/8” clevis pin and 1/2” spring pin. The offset can quickly and easily be set to 5 possible offset positions. The spring pin locks open when adjusting for ease of use.
- A 2” ball coupler will allow a much stronger and movement friendly connection to the tow vehicle versus a pin connection.
- The hitch base spring pin can be locked open and the hitch can freely rotate and lay over the mowing deck, allowing for smaller storage space requirements for the user.
Optional Accessories (not included with mower)
44" Rough Cut Service Kit (21059)
These deliveries are "curb-side" only, please read the details about curb-side, lift gate and residential truck deliveries.
You must select the $75 lift gate option if this shipment is going to a residence (unless you can unload the 500+ pound crate with something like a fork lift).
Due to rising fuel costs and lack of space on shipping trucks the costs in certain areas have been affected. An "out of area" fee may be necessary. If additional funds are required to fulfill your order we will reach out to you after your order is placed and give you options including possible terminal pick up. (Read more about our shipping policy and how freight shipping works.)
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
Some (not all) of the products we carry can potentially expose you to chemicals including Benzene and Carbon Monoxide, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harms. If you have any questions you can always contact us.
Good mower. If I could do it over again I think I would go for the bigger electric start unit. But I have not had any troubles at all. Shipped out next day!